Our employees are our most valuable assets and the source of our continued success. We want you to think big, dream big, be honest, And keen on the value of helping firms innovate.
We are innovators and leaders, Team members support each other, engage in healthy competition, and encourage each other. We will be your most powerful support, to provide you with the space to grow.
We will provide you with the most competitive remuneration package in the industry. It allows you to reap value while producing value, and provides you with comfort, A pleasant, value-creating soft environment.
Talent view is the principle and standard to judge the value of all kinds of professional and technical talents in an enterprise under the guidance of its core values. It has a strong guiding role to the development of employees.
People-oriented is to make the company to form a talent, talent, talent, talent incentive, reuse, talent as the concept of enterprise development. To make the most of one's talents is to create a good living environment for talents. To provide them with the stage to implement their own talent, stimulate their high and lasting enthusiasm for work, so as to create great benefits for the enterprise, strongly promote the development of the enterprise.
We create an environment that encourages free expression, honest communication, individuality and diversity, You will continue to grow here. After joining wanjia jiyun, you will be creative with others Employees with many years of industry experience work together to create an era of logistics connectivity.
The contact：Miss Yu
1. Entry, review, confirmation and issue of bill of lading;
2. Bill making; Sorting out customer information;
3. Entry and production of manifest;
1. College degree or above in international trade or logistics, cet-4 is preferred;
2. Steadfast and prudent, careful in work, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination skills, and teamwork
3. Peer experience is preferred.
1. Managed customer relations and completed sales tasks;
2. Provide professional consultation to customers; Collect information of potential customers;
1. Major in international trade, international logistics, foreign trade English or marketing;
2. Extroversion, quick response, strong presentation skills, strong communication skills and affinity;
1. Cooperate with the ministry of commerce to visit booking agents, shipping companies, etc., collect market information of FCL, organize advantageous routes and quotations, and make corresponding analysis;
2. Studied foreign FCL agents, and selected superior agent resources to assist each branch and department in the quotation work;
3. Assist the overseas development department to develop and quote according to the domestic FCL resources;
4. Maintain some domestic customers.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade, business English, with certain knowledge of international trade, freight forwarding industry, shipping industry
2. Cet-4 or above, good writing and oral English
3. Accept a certain amount of travel.
1. Daily TROUBLE handling of overseas affairs.
2. Master the conditions, market demands and changes of competitors of the airline cooperation agent in charge.
3. Understand the timely payment of the agent's accounts and take countermeasures to reduce the risk of bad debts.
4. Able to communicate and coordinate with other departments to facilitate the smooth completion of work.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade, business English, etc
2. Cet-6, good at English writing and speaking